-
November 13th, 2005, 06:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm having a hard time with my PM Molly that I just recieved off of ebay. I don't know what it is, but I seem to keep finding things wrong with her...do you think this means that deep down I don't want to keep her? I also can't seem to find many clothes that she seems to look good in, unlike my felicity doll who looks good in just about anything. Molly was my doll when I was a little girl, but mine got trashed so I bought this one and was expecting a little more feeling from her. Should I give it some time, or maybe look into posting her back on ebay? Has anyone else had this type of an experience? I just really want to love her, but it's harder than I expected it to be. Any advice?
Thanks
Shanna [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks